Take Advantage of Our Current Service Specials at Huggins Honda
Buy 4 Tires
Receive a 4-Wheel Alignment
We Stock Tires – Over 300 tires for your Honda IN STOCK! Includes 2 year road hazard and rotations for life of tires.
Environmental Fee & sales tax extra. Must present coupon when order is written. Cannot be combined with any other offers or previous purchase. Valid only at Huggins Honda. Coupon does not include tax + disposal fees.
Buy 4 Tires and Get a 4-Wheel Alignment in Fort Worth
Flat tires can leave you stranded, and blowouts can be dangerous. Responsible drivers will want to keep an eye out for signs that their tires are wearing out before either of these situations occur.
5 Warning Signs You Need New Tires
- Decreased Tread Depth – The tread on your tires should never fall beneath 1/16 of an inch (1.6 millimeters) in depth. If you regularly drive on wet, slick surfaces, you’d be better off with twice that much.
- The Tread Wear Indicator Bar – Newer tires have a convenience that older tires do not. They have indicator bars built into the tires themselves. These bars are not visible (or barely visible) on brand new tires, and they slowly appear as the treads wear down.
- Cracks in the Sidewall – Look for cracks or cuts in the sidewall. These grooves will be distinct enough to be easily visible to the naked eye. This could signify your tire is developing a leak, or worse.
- Bulges or Blisters on the Tire – Sometimes the outer surface of the tire begins to weaken, resulting in a bulge or blister that extends outwards from the rest of the tire surface. This weak spot can cause a sudden blowout.
- Too Much Vibration – A certain amount of vibration is normal when driving, especially on poorly paved or gravel roads. But if the vibration feels excessive in comparison to what you’re used to, this can be an early indicator that your tires are wearing out or may even be misaligned.
The best way to ensure you’re buying the correct tires for your vehicle’s make and model is to purchase them from a certified dealership. That’s why Honda and Acura drivers in the DFW area should head to Huggins Honda when it’s time for new tires.
We make it easy to get the right tires designed to fit your vehicle.
And for a limited time only, we’ll do even more than that! With the purchase of four tires for your Honda, the service team at Huggins Honda will provide a complimentary 4-Wheel Alignment.
This guarantees your new tires will receive the same amount of wear, and they will last.
This offer is valid only at Huggins Honda. Some restrictions do apply.
Take advantage of this deal while it lasts! Present this coupon at your service write up to capitalize on this amazing discount special.