Find genuine Honda parts at Huggins Honda in North Richland Hills, TX
Genuine Honda Wiper Blades
Having functioning windshield wipers is pivotal to the reliability of your vehicle.
Huggins Honda is dedicated to keeping Honda drivers in the Fort Worth area safe out on the road, no matter the driving conditions.
That’s why we give you options when it comes to maintaining your vehicle’s windshield wipers!
But for those looking for an even more economically friendly route, we provide a range of wiper inserts you can purchase for a fraction of the cost.
What Are Wiper Inserts
Wiper insert refills replace just the soft edge of your wiper blades, instead of replacing the entire blade itself. Doing so extends the life of your existing blades and saves you money. You can refill the inserts yourself, or rely on Huggins Honda’s team of experts to get the job done for you.
5 Signs Your Windshield Wipers Need Updating
- The Wiper Blades Show Signs of Wear – You should regularly and properly inspect your wiper blades for signs of wear and tear. If you notice any tears, cracks, chips, or other nicks, it’s time to replace your blades or refill with Wiper Inserts. If you live in areas of extreme temperatures, your wiper blades are more prone to these kinds of damage.
- You Notice Streaks on the Windshield – The last thing you want is to be driving in rain or snow and be unable to see past the streaks or hazing left on your windshield by faulty wipers. If you start to notice this, it means your wipers may need to be serviced.
- You Often Hear Squeaking – Good windshield wipers shouldn’t make annoying sounds when they move back and forth across the glass. If you hear squeaking or chattering sounds, it means the blades are likely clogged with dirt and oil. Blades in this condition will not clean your windshield evenly, as they will bounce up and down in certain areas as they go. Replacing your wiper blades or your blade inserts will solve this problem.
- Seasonal Changes – Extreme weather conditions can lead to damaged or even broken wiper blades. If the softer edges of your wiper blades are primarily showing wear, refill wiper inserts may be a good option. It’s a good idea to inspect your wiper blades at the end of every winter and summer to ensure you have blades best suited for the coming weather conditions.
- The Frames Appear Bent – When the frames of your wipers look bent, this is likely a result of rough handling. Blades like this can break unexpectedly, leaving you in a dangerous predicament on rainy or snowy days. If this is the case, it is time to replace the whole wiper blades.
For Honda drivers in the Fort Worth region, there’s no place better to get your windshield wiper replacement parts than Huggins Honda!
For those do-it-yourself types who would prefer to change their wiper blades or inserts on their own, we offer a full range of options that were specifically designed for your Honda.
If you would prefer, you can request your parts online or pick them up at our Huggins Honda dealership. Wiper blade replacement by our team of Factory Certified Technicians is available too, schedule an appointment with our service department today!